The Product Manager will develop and execute multi-year product line strategies and business plans for one or more brands within the growing Selas Heat Technology portfolio. Key responsibilities of this position include: continually evaluate the current product offerings, analyze market needs, understand customer requirements, monitoring the competition, identify technology trends, and translate market opportunities into product solutions. The Product Manager will make product line improvement recommendations based on fact-based research and tactically drive the product development process cross-functionally and through all phases of the stage-gate process. In addition, the Product Manager is responsible for managing product price points and the distribution of feature-sets across multiple brands and sales channels to ensure profitability and market share goals are met.
As a Product Manager for Selas Heat Technology, you must be passionate, results oriented, capable of balancing strategic thinking with daily tactical actions, and excel at working collaboratively with all departments of the company to support the product line strategy and long term product growth and profitability.
- Develop multi-generational product plans/roadmaps and effectively communicate them to all levels of the organization
- Coordinate product and market development plans with sales, engineering, finance, supply chain and manufacturing
- Drive new product development efforts
- Flawless execution of new product launches
- Develop and implement pricing strategies for the product portfolio
- Identify and define market opportunities
- Manage the product portfolio
- Support Brand Marketing activities
- Develop product-based P&L statements
- Support special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in Product Management or related field
- Experience in the field of combustion technology is a plus
- Documented success in managing a product line including new product launches, long term strategic plans, and product line financials and profitability
- Prior experience with new product development and the stage-gate process
- Functional competency with technical and financial concepts
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software proficiency
- Must be willing to travel
Send qualifications and resume for this position to Jeff Malarik, VP Sales & Marketing.