Bodies are rugged cast iron construction, discs are plated steel with shafts machined from steel.
A special graphite impregnated packing prevents leakage around the shaft. Can easily be converted to a motorized valve using the same handle.
High temperature applications: glass lears, kilns, melting furnaces and preheated air systems.
Features and Benefits
- Economical manual flow control valve.
- For most fuel gases and air.
- High pressure operation — rated to 25 psig.
- 750°F maximum operating temperature.
- Double bearing shaft — positive alignment.
- High temperature packing.
- Brass packing gland.
- High temperature plated disc.
- Thumb screw lock — holds disc position.
- Disc position indicator on handle.
- Cast iron body.
- Large, easy-grip brass handle.