The Pyronics BZR regulator is designed for ambient temperatures up to a continuous operating range of 150° F. For precise control of heated gases or higher ambient operating conditions, Models BZR-300, BZR-500 and BZR-700 are available.
Gas flow is initiated by a very small pressure differential across the main diaphragm. Gas supply is precisely modulated on system demand by negative or positive signals from suction mixers or controlled pressure from an external source.
Sensitive and accurate, the BZR regulator delivers gas at a precise pressure, even with slight inlet pressure variations. The patented regulator design assures highest accuracy over full flow range: With no friction between sensitively counterbalanced parts, fast, positive response is assured.
The BZR regulator assures dependable, precise gas flow control on all types of combustion systems including proportioning premixers, nozzle mixers and mixing tees at positive or negative combustion chamber pressures.
NOTE: Now available in a smaller 1/2″ pipe size.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy: Low – Flow: 0.1 W.C., Full – Flow: 0.3 W.C.
- Turndown up to 200:1
- Operating temperatures to 150 °F
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2.0 psig
- Maximum pressure differential: 14.0 W.C.
- Sensitivity – Responds to signal pressure differential as low as 0.04 W.C.