Selas Multiport Perforated Refractory (PR) burners have multiport burner screens that break up flame into a large number of small flames. This results in a concentrated “flat face” round flame of high intensity. The screen port diameter/length ratio is selected to inhibit flashback, even at extremely low input rates. The screen retaining-ring effectively pilots flames to prevent flame blow off under normal operating conditions. The Multiport P-R burner is a one piece construction with interchangeable components making replacement of damaged parts simple. It is easily installed either individually or in groups and can be mounted in any position to standard pipe fittings or manifolds.
Features and Benefits
- Concentrated, high intensity “flat face” round flame
- Inhibits flashback even at extremely low input rates, and prevents flame blowoff under normal operating conditions
- Heat-resistant pilot ring screws onto burner body, eliminating special lock pins or costly “one piece” construction
- Kiln-fired refractory screen will not warp, scale or corrode even under severe conditions
- Interchangeable components can be easily replaced
- Versatile installation and mounting