Custom Packages Provide Superior Performance Pyronics TF Packaged Immersion Tube Burners are pre-packaged burner systems designed to fire into immersion tubes for liquid heating and produce high fire thermal inputs from 170,600 to 3.3 MM BTU/hr.
TF burners are manufactured for tube diameters of 3” to 12”, and can accommodate length to diameter ratios of up to 80:1.
Typical Burner Packages Include:
- Basic burner assembly includes burner, spark ignitor, flame rod, peep sight.
- Integral combustion air blower fitted with 50Hz or 60Hz TEFC blower motor.
- Fuel control provided by a control motor and threaded butterfly valve offers two control options: fixed air – high/low gas and fixed air – gas only modulation.
- Gas train includes automatic shut-off valves, air and gas pressure switches, and proof of closure, meeting the requirements of NFPA 86 & CSA for operation in North America. Configurations for operation in other countries are available, consult the factory.
- Mounted, pre-wired NEMA 12 control panel with external display includes on-off switch, reset button, and burner run and flame failure indication lights.
Customizable packages offer compact, pre-piped, pre-wired, prepackaged burners ready to fire in industrial applications.
- Parts Cleaning
- Quench Tanks
- Acid Bath Heaters
- Salt Bath Heaters
- Spray Washers
- Water Heating
- Bottle Washers
- Storage Tanks
- Produce Washing
- Platinmg Solutions
- Liquid Tank Heating
Add-On Options Include:
- Ultra-violet scanner
- Temperature controller
- High temperature limit
- Main gas regulator
- Remote terminal panel
Split Combustion Cone for Ultimate Thermal Output
To prevent over heating of the burner components and immersion tubes during high fire, the burner is designed with a split combustion cone head where air is introduced into the flame at three points to provide cooling and proper heat exchange.
Wide Range of Applications, One Burner
For applications that require higher thermal inputs or smaller bore tube applications, a TFR package burner may be better suited. Gas trains are approved for use in North America, consult factory for configurations for operation in other countries.