UHF series burner is a compact, sealed, recuperative burner system designed to operate in radiant tubes with high efficiency combustion over varying operating conditions.
UHF burners provide delayed air-gas mixing and uniform progressive combustion for even tube heating, temperature uniformity and optimum tube life. Flame length and geometry are adjustable through the possible use of an air-gas partial pre-mixing that suits the flame to the job.
UHF recuperative burners can be used with preheated air up to 480°C, and may be operated in a high-low, a high-low-off mode or fully modulated over a 5 to 1 turndown range, using excess air at low fire.
Burner ignition is achieved by a direct spark ignition electrode (“Wand”); flames can be monitored using UV scanners.
- Radiant “U” tubes
- Radiant “O” tubes
- Radiant “W” tubes
- Radiant “L” tubes
- Trident radiant tubes
Features and Benefits
- Sealed nozzle mix design
- Superior flame stability and mixing at all firing rates
- Flame length adjustment
- 5 to 1 turndown with excess air at low fire
- Typical oxygen levels in the exhaust gases: 3 to 4% @ high fire, 12 to 16% @ low fire
- Accepts hot air up to 480°C
- Low air and gas pressures
- Direct spark ignition Wand
- Excellent adaptability