Pyronics PH Package Burners are air heating burners that direct combustion air across distribution air foils to heat fresh or recirculated air in ovens, air ducts, and other applications. Standard and customizable packages offer compact, pre-piped, pre-wired, prepackaged burners ready to fire 500,000 – 9 MM Btu/hr. Packages can include burner, blower (if necessary), fuel control, gas train, and control panel. Higher thermal capacities are available with special packages and custom burner configurations.
Wide Range of Air Heat Applications, One Burner
Typical applications include fresh or recirculated, low temperature (up to 1,200°F) air heating applications for industrial ovens & dryers and industrial heating.
- Industrial Dryers
- Air Replacement Systems
- Drying and Curing Rooms
- Industrial Spray Booths
- Air Handling Units
Typical burner packages include:
- Basic burner assembly includes burner, spark ignitor, flame rod, and peep sight.
- Integral combustion air blower fitted with TEFC blower motor (50 Hz or 60 Hz).
- Fuel control provided by a control motor and threaded butterfly valve offers fixed air – gas only modulation.
- Gas train includes automatic shut-off valves, gas and air pressure switches, and proof of closure, meeting the requirements of NFPA 86 & CSA for operation in North America. Configurations for operation in other countries are available, consult the factory.
- Mounted, pre-wired NEMA 12 control panel with external display includes on-off switch, reset button, and burner run and flame failure indication lights.
Add-on options include:
- Ultra-Violet scanner
- High temperature limit
- Temperature controller
- Main gas regulator
Choose a Mounting Configuration: Full flanged, gap-fired brackets, or mounted in duct work.
Choose a Burner Configuration:
Countless geometric nozzle arrangements can be created with these basic nozzle configurations to achieve desired heat input and heat distribution for specific air duct geometries. Most PH burners use a rectangular burner, but for capacities over 5 MM Btu/hr burner configuration will change. Main geometries include: