Selas Forging Furnaces Feature Optimum Performance.
The Selas Forging Furnace is a highly efficient heating furnace used for forging and providing optimum heat performance by using the Selas DNS Duradiant Nozzle-Mix Burner, The burner can be fitted into the roof of the furnace and heat directly under materials on the hearth. This improves furnace efficiency and creates a better quality finished product.
Selas can custom design various types of forging furnace such as batch type, slot type, rotary hearth type and walking beam type.
- Rapid, efficient heat transfer and excellent uniformity
- 15 – 20% increase heat capacity in same type furnace
- Heat pattern can be established inside the furnace
- Can eliminate local heating
- Decrease scale-loss
- Save energy by combustion of air preheat
- Compact design minimizes heat loss
- Perfect combustion and very little NOx
- Use of ceramic fiber on the furnace wall
- Mounting a Recuperator for waste heat recovery
- Loading and unloading Manipulator
- Auto air ratio control system
- Stop position (rotary hearth) control system
- Inside materials displayed system
- Automation control system
Rotary Hearth Type Furnace
This furnace can be designed and manufactured to a corresponding material’s shape & size. A maximum throughput of 1.5 ton/hr, 5 ton/hr or 8 ton/hr can be achieved through the use of a recuperator and manipulator.
Batch Type Furnace
This furnace can correspond to variations of materials’ shape, size, throughput, and required heat. Use of a recuperator can enhance furnace operation and energy savings.