Pyronics Multiflo Mixers are patented design adjustable high efficiency proportional mixers. The energy of the air passing through the jet produces a suction to entrain a combustible gas and deliver the mixture to the burners.
The patented Air Adjuster provides wide capacity ranges in the same size mixer. A simple hand adjustment changes the air capacity and matches the mixer to the burners.
The Multiflo Mixer uses a Zero Regulator (See Bulletin 5101) to regulate the gas flow in correct ratio to air flow. A butterfly air valve (see Section 1) in the air lines is used to vary air flow and heat output of the mixer. This valve maybe operated by automatic control devices.
Features and Benefits
- Patented Air Adjuster matches any burner area within its range – over 2.5 to 1 change.
- Individual burner adjustments on common mixer now possible.
- Optimum shape factors in air jet and entraining throat are fixed – no jets, sleeves, rods, etc., to change.
- Compact, rugged, heavy-duty construction.
- Constant high entrainment efficiency in all ranges.
- Axial adjustment of air tube balances the mixture pressure to the burners.
- Air to gas ratio easily set and held.
- Single valve control of heat input.