The flanged construction eliminates the need for pipe unions. A unique “O”-Ring seal prevents leakage around the shaft. The valve crank rotates through an 80° arc. Disc position is indicated by the crank arm pointer relative to the valve nameplate scale. The mounting bracket is pre-drilled for a Pyronics PA-6 pneumatic actuator (see Bulletin 1701).
The BV-CPAP includes the butterfly valve, motor mounting brackets, valve crank arm, and an adjustable linkage rod.
Features and Benefits
- Economical automatic flow control valve
- For most fuel gases and air
- Double bearing shaft – positive alignment
- O-Ring sealed shaft
- Disc position indicator
- Cast iron body and steel disc
- Lubricated swivel joints
- Easily adjustable
- 1/8″ NPT tap for pressure