The valve body is cast iron, the disc is steel, and the shaft is brass. Special materials for corrosive gases are available. A unique “O”-Ring seal prevents leakage around the shaft. The valve crank rotates through an 80o arc. Disc position is indicated by a pointer on the valve crank arm and a scale on the valve body. The motor mounting base is pre-drilled for Honeywell, Barber Colman, and Leeds & Northrup control motors.
Modulating motors generally require that the shaft be horizontal. The motor should be wired according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions so that proper rotation is achieved. Limit switches on modulating motors should be used to limit stroke.
The TBV-CMAP includes the butterfly valve, motor mounting base, valve crank arm, and an adjustable linkage rod. Modulating motors are available.
Features and Benefits
- Economical automatic flow control valve.
- For most fuel gases and air.
- Double bearing shaft — positive alignment.
- O-Ring sealed shaft.
- Disc position indicator on name plate.
- Cast iron body and steel disc.
- Lubricated swivel joints.
- 90° or 160° motor operation field adjustable.
- Easily adjustable.
- Standard control motors in stock.