The Pyronics Wafer Butterfly valve units are designed to mount between ANSI 125# flanges. Valve ports are precision bored to full pipe area. Pressure drop across valve is equivalent to 1-1/2 lineal feet of pipe.
Features and Benefits
- Manual dial pointer indicates valve position.
- Slight turn of knurled handle locks valve in any position.
- Wafer fits between standard 125# ANSI flanges.
- Flange bolts fit wafer to center valve and disc.
- Adjustable minimum stop permits repeatable low fire setting.
- Free swinging discs machined for maximum closures.
- Discs ribbed for maximum strength.
- Oiltite shaft bearings assure low friction alignment.
- Grease fittings installed for lubrication when required.
- Rugged cast iron bodies and discs.
- Easily converted to motorized operation on the job.
- 400°F and 1200°F service.