A unique “O”-Ring seal prevents leakage around the shaft. Available from 3/4” to 4” pipe sizes. The motor is directly coupled to the valve stem eliminating the need for a linkage. The motor rotates through a 90° arc. Disc position is indicated by a pointer on the actuator motor relative to the slot on the valve stem.
The motor should be wired according to the manufacturer’s installation instructions so that proper rotation is achieved. Coupler on actuating motor can be used to limit stroke. The TBV-CMAP-J includes the butterfly valve and motor mounting brackets.
Features and Benefits
- Economical automatic flow control valve
- For most fuel gases and air
- Double bearing shaft – positive alignment
- O-Ring sealed shaft
- Disc position indicator
- Cast iron body and steel disc (6TBV steel body and steel disc)
- Easily adjustable
- Directly coupled to shaft