These balanced regulators are designed for flow ratio control of high-temperature vaporized fuels such as JP-series fuels, kerosene, and naphtha. The BZR-700 is rated for continuous duty service to temperatures of 700°F.
Construction features a stainless steel main and balancing diaphragm and stainless steel valve disc with high-temperature gasketing.
BZR-700 Series balanced regulators, also called “balanced zero regulators”, are used for precise control of heated gases or for equipment locations subjected to high ambient temperatures. They are designed for continuous operation up to 700°F and to resist corrosion from high sulphur or other corrosive gases. The special high temperature construction does not sacrifice performance.
The BZR-700 series regulators duplicate the precise control characteristics of the standard BZR Regulators. They automatically adjust valve position to hold a desired precise outlet pressure. Slight variations in inlet pressure do not affect the performance.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy: Low – Flow: 0.1 W.C., Full – Flow: 0.3 W.C.
- Turndown up to 200:1
- Continuous operation to 700°F
- For use with high-temperature vaporized fuels such as JP-series fuels, kerosene, and naphtha
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 5.0 psig
- Maximum pressure differential: 14.0 W.C.
- Sensitivity – Responds to signal pressure differential as low as 0.04 W.C.