Pyronics BZR-B-300 is designed with an adjustable compensation spring to bias the regulator providing a smooth transition to excess air operation at low fire. Using a gas adjuster downstream of a negative biased regulator, high fire can be set to stoichiometric conditions. As the system is turned down, the spring bias will subtract from the combustion air pressure, adjusting the air/gas ratio, and causing the burner to go lean. Adjusting the screw under the cap assembly permits biasing the gas/air ratio from high fire to low fire at a fixed, controlled rate.
As shipped, the regulator is set at zero bias.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy: Low – Flow: 0.1″ W.C., Full – Flow: 0.3″ W.C.
- Turndown: up to 20:1
- Continuous operation to 300°F
- For use with High Sulphur Gases
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2.0 psig
- Minimum pressure drop through regulator: 4.0″ W.C.
- Sensitivity – Responds to signal pressure differential as low as 0.04″ W.C.
- Adjustable spring bias from: + 0.3/-5.0″ W.C.