Pyronics BZR-B-300 is designed with an adjustable compensation spring to bias the regulator providing a smooth transition to excess air operation at low fire. Using a gas adjuster downstream of a negative biased regulator, high fire can be set to stoichiometric conditions. As the system is turned down, the spring bias will subtract from the combustion air pressure causing the burner to go lean. Adjusting the screw under the cap assembly permits biasing the fuel/air ratio from high fire to low fire at a fixed, controlled rate.
As shipped, the regulator is set at zero bias.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy: Low – Flow: 0.1″ W.C., Full – Flow: 0.3″ W.C.
- Turndown: up to 20:1
- Continuous operation to 300°F
- For use with High Sulphur Gases
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2.0 psig
- Minimum pressure drop through regulator: 4.0″ W.C.
- Sensitivity – Responds to signal pressure differential as low as 0.04″ W.C.
- Adjustable spring bias from: + 0.3/-5.0″ W.C.