The BRZ-B regulator is designed for ambient temperatures up to a continuous operating range of 150 F. For precise control of heated gases or higher ambient operating conditions, Model BRZ-B-300 is available.
Using a gas adjuster downstream of a negative biased regulator, high fire can be set to stoichiometric conditions. As the system is turned down, the spring bias will subtract from the combustion air pressure causing the burner to go lean. Adjusting the screw under the cap assembly permits biasing the fuel/air ratio from high fire to low fire at a fixed, controlled rate.
As shipped, the regulator is set at zero bias.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy: Low – Flow: 0.1 W.C., Full – Flow: 0.3 W.C.
- Turndown up to 20:1
- Continuous operation to 150 °F
- All units factory tested and sealed before shipment
- Maximum inlet pressure: 2.0 psig
- Minimum pressure drop through regulator: 4.0 W.C.
- Sensitivity – Responds to signal pressure differential as low as 0.04 W.C.
- Adjustable spring bias from: + 0.3/-5.0 W.C.