A nozzle mix burner designed to be placed in the forehearth providing temperature homogeneity throughout the glass.
How It Works
The Selas Oxygen and Gas Forehearth burner is a nozzle mix burner designed to be placed in the forehearth providing temperature homogeneity throughout the glass. These burners consist of a 300-series stainless steel gas tip and oxygen nozzle. They produce an Oxy/Gas flame which lowers fuel use and improves heat transfer to the glass compared to Air/Gas combustion systems.
- High 10 to 1 turndown allows for simplicity in design and burner layout
- Cooler tip and block temperature for safe maintenance-free operation
- Improved mixing resulting in improved forehearth temperature homogeneity
- 60% reduction in fuel consumption compared to Air Gas Firing
- Improved nozzle design for safe operation